Okay- so when I was looking at my friends blogs, I noticed lots of first day of school pictures and then I am posting a ReAL game feature on a school night. I know our priorities are a little mixed up but I hope you enjoy the ReAL feature anyway. So, we went down to the ReAL game as a family. The kids love going down and cheering on their favorite team! We went to the pregame carnival and the kids all got soccer bags and the
health department was handing out free bike helmets so the kids each got one (score)! Our
family likes to go down early and watch the team practice before the game. We got their
really early as you can see from the picture! During the game there were some Chivas fans
chanting ReAL stinks and finally Corbin couldn't take it anymore so he told them exactly how
he felt about them saying ReAL stinks...our family is still laughing about it. Way to stand up
for your team Corbin! After the game Ron took the kids out for ice cream, I told him it was too late and they needed to get to bed but he said it was tradition so we went out for ice cream! I just tole the kids I didn't want to hear any whining the next morning. I am happy to say that there was no whining and the kids all woke up happy!
The kids love going to the ReAL games! Go ReAL!!