Thanksgiving FUN!!
The whole crew taking a snack break!!
The three amigos- posing!! Troy showing us all how to do it!
Corbin is soooo cool! He loves the cactus- until he sat on one (he didn't like that so much)!
Wow! Can't think of anything witty to say!!
Kylie was amazing- she was born to climb!!
Brendon was awesome- he really enjoyed climbing!
Brynn is always smiling- we just love her!!
Jonah's spike was pretty cool!!
Kylie needed somebody to play with so Alicia and Sara wanted to relive their childhood! LOL
Happy Birthday MOM!!
The happy couples getting ready to start their meal!
This is my favorite pic- check out Brittney in the background, she is a so funny!
We love Thanksgiving because we get to travel down south where the weather is a bit more warm!! We had a lot of fun with cousins and the adults weren't too bad either. Troy (the adventurous one) took us on a pretty cool 4wheeling trip that ended up in the middle of no where and there was some pretty amazing climbing rocks. Troy loves to go climbing and said this is one of the coolest places he has ever seen. I didn't take very good pics because I was so caught up in our surroundings- didn't think to take pics to show all of you! Our kids loved climbing down to the rocks but Kylie and Brendon were the only two brave enough to climb the wall! Kylie went first and she got pretty high but I told her to keep going, as she came down she said it's scarier than it looks HA! I thought as I put the climbing gear on. Needless to say I did not make it as far as Kylie (I need to go take a few tumbling classes and build my upper strength)! Troy, Ron and Brittney were the only ones BUFF (and brave) enough to make it to the top! It was pretty amazing- I think I might invest in some climbing gear- thanks guys for a great experience! Our family had a lot of fun!! We also celebrated Grandma's birthday while we were in Mesquite!! Our kids said the highlight of the trip was the pool in St. George. The hot tub was amazing and lots of fun but the pool was ice cold and a few of us brave one (me!) swam into the pool and then jumped out to get into the hot tub....I have never been more cold in my life. Amazing view and private hot tub/ice cold pool- thanks Troy and Brit that was awesome!! Fun memories- can't wait til next year! Oh....I almost forgot SHOPPING- nobody was hurt and Brittney didn't take anything out of anyone's cart, Alicia on the other hand swiped some pretty cool gifts for me out of another cart. In her defense the cart was abondoned and she screamed does this belong to anyone and then grabbed the stuff and ran.....way to go Alicia- thanks!!! Sara kept herself in control and only yelled at 2 people (pretty entertaining- don't mess with Sara)! My mom got into a skirmish with one lady and then there's me, the perfect angel, who did nothing wrong except spend a LOT of money! The memories- can't wait til our Thanksgiving trip next year, Jodee will be coming and boy is she agressive! ha!