Monday, September 13, 2010

Schools Been in for a Month!!

So...we are all back in school full time and I really do mean full time.  Dallin and I decided to go full time this year so the whole family is enrolled full time.  Brendon, Corbin and Dallin are going to school out at Plain City Elementary with me and so far they really love it!!  I have enjoyed spending time with them and talking together as we drive to work (and school)!  Kylie is at West Point Jr. high and she is had a great year so far- just checked her grades and straight A's so far!  After school we go play soccer  (yes- pretty much the whole family)!  This week we have a game on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 2 on Friday and 3 on Saturday- yep that's 8 soccer games in one week- should be a fun week!!
Kylie after winning 1st place- Dallin put on his 'Messi' shirt to support Lightning!!  Go Lightning!

The boys in all their soccer gear!!  Go RAMPAGE- Corbin also took 1st place- he's so awesome!!

Our first place champions!!