Our family had a great Christmas this year!! I absolutely love Christmas time and the feeling that surrounds the season. Our family is truly blessed and grateful for what we have. We hope you all had a great Christmas this year!!
The whole family gathered together on Christmas morning for the famous Sheen breakfast. The cousins loved spending time with one another and showing off their new gifts!
Kylie and Camryn posing!
Ron and Brendon showing off his new megablock set, it took him a whole 5 minutes to put it together (okay so I may have exagerated just a little).
Dallin was so excited to get his orange fire dragon!!
Corbin loved his fluffy monkey, he keeps it close every day!!
Ron got me ZUMBA for Christmas this year.....I have tried it a few times but my body just doesn't move that way ha! ha! Ron got a dremmel to work with!