Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Fun!!

Wow!  I haven't blogged forever!  I looked at my blog page and was shocked when I saw that my last entry was when we went skiing!!!  Summer is off and running!  We have been doing a lot of soccer, however we also have done a bit of vacationing when we can fit it in.  We went to Island Park with our good friends the Watts to play and relax- here are a few pics of what took place (pictures are worth more than me telling you about the trip:)
 Brendon showing off his catch!!
 Dallin and Britton look like they're having fun!!
 Ron thinking that he is funny! ha! ha!

 Corbin taking care of Greg!!

 The Watt's (minus Britton), The Patterson's and The Simonsen's!! 


 My favorite thing to do was float down the river in a kayak...it was so peaceful and then a few moments of excitement!!! 


 Check out the moose in the background....so cool!!!



 Friends that fish together....stay together ( I totally made that up!)

 Ron and Greg.......and a fish!!
Father and son having a good time!