Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Corbin's baptism was great!  He was smiling all day long and had a twinkle in his eyes.  Deanna Larsen and Kim Bailey both gave talks at his baptism which was really cool, they did a great job and helped make this day special for Corbin.  Ron said that when he was alone with Corbin in the dressing room he smiled really big and said this is the coolest day ever- I got baptized and now I get to go Trick or Treating.  Ron said he giggled and they both got ready for the confirmation!  Corbin would like to share his testimony on our blog so here he goes:
I know the church is true and that if you get baptized you will get the holy ghost in the name of Jesus Christ amen


Two of my handsome boys!!


The three of us before Corbin's baptism!


What a group of handsome boys!!