Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dallin and His Gang

Dallin and his best bud Britton thought it would be really funny if they took markers and decorated each others faces!  Of course I have to admit that it is partially my fault because the previous day the boys were out playing football and I suggested that they get a marker and I would put 'football marks' under their eyes.  But never did I suggest to cover each others faces COMPLETELY with marker- seriously!  You will be happy to know that with a lot of scrubbing from both Heather and I, both boys were presentable for church the next day!  Whew!  They looked like little devils and I would hate to have to use the excuse that I missed church because my kid was not presentable!  When the boys came out of Dallin's room laughing and I turned to see their faces you better believe I ran straight to the room.  I could picture little stick guys drawn all over the walls but thankfully the only marker 'mess up' is what you see in the picture....WHEW!!


So here are the 'football marks'!  You totally have to agree that I was a bit more subtle than the 'marker boys'!  Santa will not be putting markers in stockings this year.  Maybe I will have Dallin give Britton some as a Christmas gift- that might be fun!  Ha! Ha!

I was in my room and heard these little boys laughing and making karate sounds outside.  I watched them for a few minutes then put down the laundry and ran outside with my camera.  This is their official NINJA POSE!!

This is my favorite picture!  Check out Dallin- I think he has a future as a NINJA (or a cheerleader, let's hope not)!  LOL

Look at Britton in the background...he might be on the cheer squad with Dallin- oh boy!!  Kobe was giggling so hard that he could barely jump- they are all so handsome!!

Another one of my favorite pics- I love these boys!  Fun Times!!