Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween was a lot of fun this year!  The warm weather made a big difference- it's horrible when the kids are freezing and crying.  The kids have soooo much candy, I do have to say that people were giving out some pretty cool stuff this year.  They got large candybars, glow sticks, a can of pop, special K bar (seriously), HUGE sugar stick, pants (from grandma- that was the best!) and a TON of candy and I do mean a TON!  


The boys in all their glory!


Kylie- I love the boots, she ended up wearing tennis shoes to go out with her friends!


Kylie and her friend Sarah!


Believe it or not- but this was the best pic out of 20 pictures.  The kids were upset that we had them all pose for a picture when they could be out collecting candy!  Check out Corbin, he is totally dropping Jonah- poor Jonah!


This was my idea because I wanted to see all the kids smiling faces- it was harder than I thought to put the kids in a circle and have them smile.  They said it was fun and they ALMOST forgot about the candy!