BOWLING with the WATTS
Over Christmas vacation we went bowling with the Watts- it was a lot of fun and got the kids out of the house!! The kids did a great job (kind of hard not to when you have bumper guards LOL). I guess the best part of the night was when the guy next to us tried to spin the ball down his lane and it did a jump over into our lane. He was so embarrassed that he grabbed his son and pushed him up to the lane and tried to blame the mishap on his son. We all laughed and told him we saw it and he joined in on the laughter. The kids had a blast and even got to spend a little time in the arcade and come home with some really high quality winnings (they were in the trash the next week- all broken up) Ha! Ha! Fat Cats is great, we had a great time!
Cheese!!
Ron and Greg -hanging loose-!
Kylie and Tristen- good times!
Kylie showing her bowling skills- it doesn't look like that bowl was a strike!!
The boys showing how handsome they are- check out Brendon he is picking his nose with his rubber finger- gross! Cool glasses Brendon! Wow- look at Corbin's neck muscles. Dallin- if you stick your tongue out again, your're going to lose it LOL. Check out Britton wink- he is such the ladies man!!
Kylie hanging out with Britton and Dallin!
The BOYS!
Okay- so let me tell you why I included this pic. When I was little I wanted blue eyes so bad that I prayed and prayed to have them. Heavenly Father must have heard my prayers and because it was too late for me, he sent a blue eyed girl. Her eyes are so blue- I love them and I love the girl behind the blue eyes too!